Thanks for the tag, Eva!
I have to admit, it was hard to come up with one word answers....I was tempted to break the rules but for the sake of my kitchen floor, here goes the quick version.
The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.
1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Your significant other? baseball
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? unselfish
5. Your father? generous
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? creating
12. Your fear? spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
14. What you’re not? loud
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? camera
17. Where you grew up? Idaho
18. The last thing you did? vacuumed
19. What are you wearing? elastic
20. Favorite gadget? iPod
21. Your pets? Arrrgh!
22. Your computer? Mac
23. Your mood? mellow
24. Missing someone? always
25. Your car? scratched
26. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
27. Favorite store? too many
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
I tag Lydia(because I know she will do it), Tricia(because she needs to get her blog started), Kayla, and Julie (because they are married to my brothers)
3 comments:
You know me all to well and that the first thing I thought was that I needed to post this on my blog. I laughed at the bottom when you tagged me and the reason why.
That was a lot of fun to read, by the way. The one word rule would definitely make it challenging.
(chuckle and a snort) Elastic...
So who is this Amp lady that's come between Brett and I? I keep going to my profile to try to change it but apparently she's here to stay. So from now on, I comment from the 3 of us.
Post a Comment