Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Coming Soon to a Theater Near You
My kids are nerds. They love the high school musical movies and cannot wait to see #3 next month when it comes out. I am afraid that high school is going to be a big letdown when they actually get there and realize that people don't just break out in song in the middle of a basketball game or study session. So, I couldn't resist letting them star in their own little feature film. Move over Zach and Vanessa.........there are some new stars on the block.
Sorry, couldn't fit all four of my kids into one so you are going to have to watch this classic TWICE to get the full effect. Enjoy. My kids have watched these like 200 times and laugh hysterically with every showing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
lol
wow...that was great! I've definitely gotten my dose of entertainment for the day! I actually saw the first HSM, and I thought it was pretty cute.
Oh my word, that was great! I bet your kids loved that! I'm curious how many times they've played that clip.
hey sharese tell jordan and emma that i am soo going to the premier it is definitely on my list of things to do!!
I love it! Thanks for doing one for us too. Cohen was in awe at seeing himself, unaware that his body was able to move like that. He was glad you knew that his "head was in the game".
oh my gosh watching eli and halle was kinda disturbing but the best!!!
Hey Sharese. I happened upon your blog tonight and got many a laugh reading through it.
Oh Sharese.....this is hysterical. Madi and I were watching it this morning. Eli and Halle's is just so funny. We totally copied you and made some with Andrea, Madi, and Zac. We've decided we need to have another boy - so each of our girls can have a "Zac Efron" stand in. Zac had to do double duty. Hmm...is that an okay reason to have another baby??
Post a Comment