This little guy is the apple of my eye.
He is the secret to our sauce,
the meatball atop our bowl of spaghetti.
He has reached the ripe old age of 18 months and is
rapidly changing from baby to little boy
right before my eyes.
His vocabulary, although small in word count, is
extra-extra-large in repetition value.
His voice is rather low for a boy of his age, which
makes it even funnier to hear my name called
at least 700 times a day.
I have been trying to get this on video but
when I saw this commercial today, it captured
the essence of Eli and his love for saying
my name.........perfectly.
I haven't quite reached her level of annoyance yet. I still
answer him each and every time and find it rather cute. I'm
sad to think that it won't be long before the funny-ness has
worn off and I will just be able to tune it out.
(note to self: remember this when counting down
the years until I finally get to be one of those
parents who gets to "sit" on the sidelines of my
older kids' games/practices instead of chasing
and corralling this little guy.)


8 comments:
I love this. When I saw this family guy I almost died laughing. I have reached this level of annoyance.
I know exactly how you feel however it is all the kids not just the baby!
I love it Sharese. I learned a few years ago that the word "MOM" actually has about 10 syllables!! I love that little commercial. So cute and so true. They really are little treasures. Great photos of Eli.
He is so yummy! Enjoy him, and nibble those cheeks, because at 3 years and 10 months, it could all change.
Thats so funny when I was talking to you on the phone I totally heard him saying that over and over.
Oh, Sharese, I really needed that laugh. That clip made me laugh so hard, I had tears. I guess I can completely relate.
He is a cute little meatball (love that nickname!). I can't believe he's already 18 months! That's insane.
That was hilarious. Isn't it sad that sometimes thats how we really feel. He is getting so big I can't believe how fast time flies. He sure is cute though.
Sharese-my pretty friend, those pics turned out awesome!
Post a Comment