Sunday, December 13, 2009

.emma's list.

I found this list amongst the thousands of papers
strewn upon our kitchen table today. My girls have
a little problem with using astonishing amounts
of printer paper, notebook paper, cardstock, or
whatever they can get their hands on to express
their artistic desires. (They will each be
receiving a ream of paper under the tree this year)

Photobucket
I think when she realized that the item at the top of her list
wasn't happening, she decided to keep with the fantasy
theme.

A couple of months ago, Emma lost a tooth. She left a note
under her pillow that said, "GIVE ME TWENTY DOLLARS!!"
As expected, the tooth fairy did not find this demand very
amusing and failed to pay her a visit that night.

Photobucket
Here is the note she wrote the next night. She is obviously a
very well-adjusted child who is always satisfied with what
she is given.

Photobucket
(Emma, with an evil glint in her eyes, during their nightly round of
kitchen dribbling........seconds before knocking Jordan's ball
into the family room)

5 comments:

amy16 said...

Wonder who she inherited her negotiating skills from?

That's hilarious.

Amy Eagleston said...

That is awesome! So glad you scanned it in for posterity!

Lydia said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Thanks for the Christmas card. You look beautiful as always. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

La said...

I LOVE Emma. I know your thinking, but you don't even know her. But remember I'm a mom. So I know her and I LOVE her. Seriously, she can come live here anytime.

Brett and Amy said...

Yeah, I try to recycle in an effort to off-set the amount of paper my kids go through as well. They will also be receiving a ream of paper with a large roll of tape as well. I LOVE her list. Santa's bag is going to be pretty full.