We made our annual slip'n slide purchase from the clearance rack at Target this week.
I am a desperate woman. I am barely hanging on to any sense of sanity and well being I once had.
There are 57 weeks until school starts.....seriously, we don't go back
until after Labor day. (trust me on the math) Man, I love my kids but I realize that
I am a much better parent when they aren't with me 24/7.
I am a much better parent when they aren't with me 24/7.
I only have a few more tricks up my sleeve to make it through August.
I am tired of Hannah Montana.
My house has seen better days....and I don't even care.
I need a pedicure.
My car has the #4 carved in the side of it and the artist has yet to come forward.
I cancelled a dentist appointment last week because I was too scared to go.
My son unknowingly bought $137 worth of merchandise on eBay.....the best
part is that he hit the "commit to buy" button on the same item five times.
I know that I will be sad when summer is over. I do. Luckily we have
57 more weeks until I have to worry about that.

2 comments:
What great pictures sharese! Oh, you make me laugh! I hear you on your Summer I could not agree more someday we will be sad...but not soon enough!
Jamie
You know I'll be seeing you in 57 weeks? And I'll keep my last few summer weeks hush hush.
Post a Comment