I admit, my husband's baseball obsession drives me nuts sometimes . He has followed this team for too many years to count.....and I don't even want to add up the hours and money spent on games, autographs, and team paraphanelia. The Reds have had a lot of good and bad years and I completely cede to my fair weather-fan status but Travis (and now, Jordan) have been waiting for this day for a very long time.
Even I got chills watching this footage from last night's game.......what a way to clinch the division!
You better believe they didn't miss this game. Travis is seriously the Forrest Gump of sporting events......he has found a way to be at just about every noteworthy game over the last 10 years.
High-fiving all the cars in the parking garage at midnight after the game. Funny, I am perfectly content to watch all this footage from the comfort of my own home but the boys wouldn't miss being there in person for the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment