Monday, October 18, 2010

two less teeth

Miss Halle f-i-n-a-l-l-y got a visit from the tooth fairy.  After months of wiggling, she lost her first two teeth a few days apart.  It was a very exciting time.  She left lengthy notes under her pillow and was rewarded with $2 a tooth and the water she left next to her bed changed to pink the first night and green for the second visit.   I'm not gonna lie, I am having a hard time letting her grow up.....

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She is so stinking cute and that jumper is the cutest thing ever.

La said...

I love her dress!!!! She is so cute. I like the water changing idea thing. I hope I remember to do that next time one of my kids loses a tooth.

Lydia said...

She really is a beautiful girl! I love the water idea, by the way. Very cute.

Brett and Amy said...

I'm very excited for her first tooth fairy visit, but honestly I can't think of much else other than how cute her dress is. Next time dress her in rags (you know she'd be cute in anything) so I can really contemplate the momentous occasion.