Thursday, December 16, 2010

the wedding!

So, little sister Ashley got married a few weeks ago and I thought I would share a few pics from her big day.  I'd like to thank facebook for saving me the trouble of asking her to email all of these to me.....  I am so happy for my little sis and her new hubby, Matt.  I still vividly remember when she was born.  I had hoped and prayed for a little sister after enduring five brothers all in a row (and within 6 years....go Mom, I don't know how you did it)  And then came Ashley.....and two more sisters after her!  So, after watching her through the years and developing a close friendship and comraderie, I can't believe she is all grown up and married now.  She found a great guy and we were happy to welcome him to the family.  





  All the Stoker siblings, minus Whitney who is stationed in Germany with the army.....missed you Whit!



The wedding was in Salt Lake City and then we drove up to Idaho Falls for the reception the next day.  It was a fun night with lots of people since they are both from the same place. 
 Aren't they great together?  I wish my arms looked like this.......but I'm afraid no amount of Jillian Michaels will get me there.  





Now, I would like to share some of the entertainment provided by a few of my brothers while we were waiting for the photographer to start taking family pics.......lest you thought our family looked normal in the previous photos.  Just imagine this going on at a wedding reception....it was really quite entertaining and mind boggling all at once.   That's just the way we roll.

 Travis secretly wanted in but was stymied by the rules or lack thereof.....



Enjoy a little clip of the action....

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I love your family!

Raw Redskins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La said...

I love this video. I love your brothers. It was fun to see them in action. And congrats to Ashley! She looks beautiful!