Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

Hello........I am still alive!  I have treated this blog much like any and every journal I have ever started.  Lots and lots of posts for a while and then nothing.  I'm sure that when I go back to read the things I wrote in high school I will always wonder what I was thinking for the second half of every year.  So, rather than try to catch up on what we have been doing for the last 6 months, I am just jumping in and sharing some pics from Halloween.  The theme this year was as little effort for costumes as absolutely necessary.  Emma borrowed her elf costume from someone at church who supplies the Christmas elf costumes......it was pretty cute, even if totally random.  Eli wore his pirate costume from a few years ago, thankfully it still fit.....barely!  He love the new Disney show, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so it was perfect.  Halle found a dragon costume from the dress-up bin in the basement which was warm and comfortable even if lacking in creativity.  Jordan wanted to use a mustache so we came up with Pancho Villa and just borrowed a few things to put it together.  Easy!  We have plenty of candy left over, I am putting away a large stash of it to bring to basketball/baseball games so we can avoid spending a fortune on the snack bar.  Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!










6 comments:

Savage said...

CUTE...honestly, you can make anything rad! I love the pics and totally miss you tons!

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

yeah! you're back. I feel like I never see you anymore. And I we didn't even pass you Halloween night, so I had no idea what your kids were. Love to costumes. Totally cute!

Amy Eagleston said...

I love the Pancho Villa costume. I am showing that to George and am pretty sure that is what he'll be next year since he has a thing for sombrero's and mustaches (wonder where he gets that from). They all look super cute. Charlie was a green version of Halle's costume. Cute!

Amy F. said...

They are all adorable and that mustache is my favorite!!

La said...

Happy Halloween! I am glad you are back to the blogging world. I've missed you. :)

Lydia said...

Every time I visit your blog, I'm always amazed at the quality of your pictures and then I think of my fuzzy, dark ones on my blog that are just plain bad. I seriously need to invest time on learning how to take a picture and then buy a camera that actually takes a clear picture.

Your kids are so cute, and I love that they are so original in their costumes. Jordan's mustache...Classic. Love it!