Halle inherited my fine-wavy-mindofitsown-must-be-styled hair. Iti looks nice when I blow it out or put it up but lets be honest, who has time to do that every day?? Most days she heads out the door with a ponytail or a headband to keep it under control. Last night, we decided to play around with it and after her shower, we tried out the banto knots idea I had pinned on Pinterest. She slept with them in and this is what her hair looked like after church today. She was pretty pleased with herself and we have all been playing with her curls all day.
.....an outtake with her usual facial expressions.
And, a link to our inspiration:)


4 comments:
Yesss lets keep the black afro looking hair in the family...glad to see Halle has it..so cute!
Wow! Who know! Love that girl-she's so stinkin' cute who cares what's going on with her hair!
That is amazing! She is so dang cute.
Is she the cutest EVER! ps.LOVED the baseball video clip, I laughed all morning...you are cool!
Post a Comment