Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!





Here are a few photos from our annual Breakfast with the Bunny.  It seems like Easter gets colder and colder every year, I don't understand how it is scheduled but it really seemed too early this time around.  I am hoping for some consistently warm weather soon!  
















I really think that it's about time to give this poor easter bunny a makeover....Halle was totally freaked out by him.  Notice the death grip she has around Travis' neck!  She also was not a big fan of the hard boiled egg.....can't say that I blame her! 



















This was the best group photo we could get, everyone is smiling even if they are all looking in different directions~

I have chosen not to appear in any pictures for the time being...I think it is best that I am not remembered in my current state, it's just not pretty!

3 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

Poor Halle, that's one of the scariest Easter Bunny's I've seen. Awesome side-eyed terror look she's giving that crazy eyed bunny though.

Amy Eagleston said...

That is the scariest bunny I have ever seen. Seriously, its' eyes are freaky. I don't blame Halle one bit.

Lydia said...

Yep, that Easter bunny is pretty funky.