Sing it with me........My heart's in the SONG!!!! Jordan has developed a keen interest in music ever since he found Trav's old portable CD player in the basement(can't believe it still works) We have spent a lot of time making CDs on iTunes lately and while I am sure that we influence a lot of his taste in music, he definitely has his own opinions when it comes to his own personal playlists. Travis will be happy to know that there are ZERO High School Musical songs on his lists.......we wouldn't want him to veer from his uh true love, you know....baseball, and get interested in something like drama or music. The kid never had a chance-I think Travis was testing his grip on a ball when he was 6 weeks old! And we all know how Jordan's short stint in gymnastics went:) After being asked to join the boys team, I let him try it and seriously, he may have missed his true calling....but Dad just couldn't get over the tight pants and did not value pommel horse skills. So anyway, we will work on being well rounded in the future..........Emma told me the other day that she wants to marry somebody like Troy who plays sports AND sings. She also asked me, while giggling, why my bum was getting bigger.....Is it because of the baby??? Yeah, amazing how that tends to happen. Ahh, the honesty and innocence of children! Here are the latest tunes Jordan is jamming to:
1. One Shining Moment
2. Rock Chalk Chant
3. Yellow-Coldplay
4. Bad Day-Alvin and the Chipmunks
5. Tubthumping-Chumbawamba
6. Little Wonders-Rob Thomas
7. When the Stars Go Blue-Tim McGraw
8. Its the End of the World-R.E.M.
9. Hound Dog-Elvis
10. Scooby Doo-Kidz Bop
11. Another One Bites the Dust/We Will Rock You-Queen
12. I Wish-Skee Lo
13. All Star-Smash Mouth
14. The Lonely Goatherd-Sound of Music
15. YMCA-Village People
16. Kung Foo Fighting-Kool and the Gang
17. I Like to Move It-This song tends to elicit uncontrollable booty shaking at our house!
1. One Shining Moment
2. Rock Chalk Chant
3. Yellow-Coldplay
4. Bad Day-Alvin and the Chipmunks
5. Tubthumping-Chumbawamba
6. Little Wonders-Rob Thomas
7. When the Stars Go Blue-Tim McGraw
8. Its the End of the World-R.E.M.
9. Hound Dog-Elvis
10. Scooby Doo-Kidz Bop
11. Another One Bites the Dust/We Will Rock You-Queen
12. I Wish-Skee Lo
13. All Star-Smash Mouth
14. The Lonely Goatherd-Sound of Music
15. YMCA-Village People
16. Kung Foo Fighting-Kool and the Gang
17. I Like to Move It-This song tends to elicit uncontrollable booty shaking at our house!
3 comments:
Really? You think having Sound of Music on his playlist is a step in the direction away from musicals? While I personally love Maria, I think I would rather have Troy as a role model for my son.
Ha Ha...didn't see that one coming! I guess we will have to do some editing...I see your point, although there is just something about boys in leiderhosen:)<
Hey we changed our URL. we're now at littleyellowboots.
Post a Comment