Monday, March 10, 2008

Here's to Spring!


We finally made it out to build a few snowmen today. The girls decided we needed to branch out from our usual old scarf decor and so we are paying homage to one of our favorite places! ALOHA!!!!



A year ago we were in sunny Hawaii....what I wouldn't give to be there right now! We had such a great time, there is just something about taking a trip during the dreary days of winter to a tropical, warm, and relaxing place.


Emma was our master builder and made sure that everyone in the family had their own snowman. She could stay outside all day and never feel the cold:)

Halle found a puddle in the gutter and splashed, stomped, and poured for endless entertainment. Why pay for toys when some cold dirty water and an old broken shovel will do just fine?


7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I love that snowman. Seriously, it made me smile. I also love Halle's get up. I want a girl.

510Jen said...

I am not a very good mom. My kids have been sledding but we haven't made a snowman. We never get the right snow and I hate the cold bad combination.

Jeremy Stoker said...

Happy Birthday Sharese! I left you a voice message. You are great.

Brett and Amy said...

I love Halle's boots! If they were Addies, I'd wish for puddles (not rain) every day.

Brett and Amy said...

Your 'lil wahine of a snow woman looks a bit chilly.

Brett and Amy said...

Can you tell I'm trying to make your day leaving a lot of comments?

Brett and Amy said...

I'm sorry about any let down you may feel when you find out they're mostly from me.