Just thought I would post a little something to let you all know what Travis has been up to lately. For those of you who don't know, my husband is a college basketball F R E A K to put it mildly. He is an avid Kansas fan and hasn't missed a game in years. We have season tickets, that mainly get sold on eBay or to friends, just for the opportunity of getting the best tickets in the postseason. He is a little stressed about the timing of child #4 since it could interfere with some travel plans he has for the first weekend in April.......but since my doctors have decided to add TWO WEEKS to my due date, I don't think it will be a problem, unless anyone knows any good tricks to get labor started! To be quite honest, if Kansas does make it to the Final Four I think I would rather have him there than here because this is THE year and the team needs his full support and concentration! Just keep your fingers crossed that we don't have to play any teams that start with the letter "B" in the early stages of March Madness.......I am happy to help with any brackets you may need filled out~I think that I have absorbed more basketball knowledge over the past 10 years than most men!
He just got home from a trip to the motherland with some clients, his younger bro/sis, and his parents for two games and a visit to some old friends who live close by. Here are some pics from the trip.........
....and do you believe that Erin Andrews of ESPN was dying to get a picture with MY husband?

....Yeah, neither did I!
3 comments:
I am not going to lie when I opened your blog I was confused why the Happy Working Song came on all of the sudden, and then some High School Musical..I understand that you have a crush on Troy but listening to his music sharese come on :)
Sharese it is all about what your kids listen to. We rock out daily to Hannah Montana. Love that girl. I swear I never thought you would have a family that loved sports love it.
It's funny that anytime I see or hear about the jayhawks, I immediately think, "Sharese and Travis," and I don't even know your husband! That's funny. Hey, I sent out my blog address to everyone on my email list, and Nate Garn emailed me back with his blog. He wanted me to tell you hi. (I told him that I learned about blogging from you).
Post a Comment