Sunday, April 13, 2008

Eli


This is a photo of Eli this morning. I am SO excited that he is taking a binkie! It is a first for us and I think that it will be a big help in the soothing dept.. He has been pretty good so far, just sleeping, eating, and all the usual stuff. I have to give a shout out to my friend, Sina, for giving me some great "fat pants", solutions to my back fat problem, and especially for instructing me on the Aussie baby wrap technique which is working beautifully!

6 comments:

sue said...

Congratulations. Just saw the news on Michael's blog.

Sue and Mike Gattuso

Unknown said...

Aaaaa.......now you're thanking me for the "fat pants". I'm sure you'll only need them for 2 weeks - they came in handy for me for many months! Eli sounds like the dream baby - wrap him up, give him his binky, and off to sleep he'll go. I'm happy to hear the wrapping is working for you.

Sina said...

I just wanted to add that the previous comment was actually from Sina not Dustin - though I have to admit Dustin constantly wears his "fat pants" and was a lean mean wrapping machine with all our babies!

Anonymous said...

Eli is so cute! Glad he's taking a bink for you. LOL at the "fat pants." I think these should be handed out for free at the hospital :)

Kayla said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! We are so excited for you. I can't wait to meet him in person. He is a very good looking newborn.

Mindy said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! You look pretty good yourself. It was so good to hear about the delivery. How is everything going now? Nursing? Let the fun begin. I'm glad you were able to get your epidural. I have never heard of a blood test at the hospital? I don't remember that. Did you ever find out what that was and why? I miss you!
Mindy