and THIS.......

by:
taking a daily shower
keeping my house manageably clean
staying on top of my laundry
lots of help from good friends/family
yummy meals brought in (THANK YOU!)
staying away from the scale
spending quality time with our new little guy
reading my scriptures (I have some catching up to do!)
packing away my maternity wardrobe....YEAH!
looking forward to beautiful spring weather
dreaming up new projects to work on
coping positively with my kids' behavior issues
any suggestions?

2 comments:
That is a great list. I really suffered after I had Charlie and was able to cope because I have an amazing network of friends and a husband that let me get out by myself when I thought I'd lose my mind.
Wow, I'm impressed with the list. I can't even do all that now, and I don't even have a newborn! I wish I could offer some advice, but I was a wreck after both of my kids' births. Jeff studying 24/7 for major board exams and moving a few weeks after Anna was born were some near breaking points for me.
I hope everything goes well for you, and you won't need to open those books (That was a hilarious opening of the blog, by the way. You're so funny.)
Post a Comment