Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Incredibles

Leaky Faucets?

Overgrown Lawn to Mow?

Deflated Bike Tires to Fix?

Messy Garage to Organize?

Kids in Need of Attention?

Carpools to Drive?

Faulty Light Switches?

Weeding to be done?
Landscaping to fix?

Fussy Baby to Calm?

Never Fear...
The Incredibles, a.k.a. .....The Grandparents Are Here!


With enough superpowers to solve all of the world's problems....(or at least a few of mine), they swooped in to save the day. My parents came armed with powers like extra patience, endless storytelling, extreme multi-tasking(they left teenage kids at home as well as a distribution business that requires constant attention), hard work, and lots of fix-it skills. While at times I would love to have x-ray vision or superelastic arms, I know that my mom and dad are better than all the superheroes combined!



Halle and Dad mowing the lawn





Halle and Mom weeding and trimming the planters


Mom and Emma working on her bike riding skills


Mom and Halle at the butterfly show





Jordan and Dad boxing on the Wii.....I think they need one at home now!




Dogpile on poor Amanda(my brother Josh's friend) she was a glutton for punishment all weekend




It was so nice put my own cape away for the week.......all superheroes need a break now and then.




3 comments:

Kayla said...

I second the motion, Your parents are super-hero's. They have so much energy and ambition. Its always nice to have grandparents come and help out!!

Amy Eagleston said...

I love, love, love this post. You have such an awesome family!

Lydia said...

I agree with Amy! I LOVED reading this. I've always known you had great parents, and it looks like they're amazing grandparents, too. Looks like a lot of fun!