Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scouting Report 5/17/08


I have not had a whole lot of time to blog this week due to our hectic sports schedule.  My house is a wreck and I cannot believe that there are only a few weeks of school left before the summer vacation.  I am excited to not have the whole morning craziness of getting the kids off to school on time but I am trying to come up with some semblance of a plan to get through the summer with my sanity intact.  I have come up with a few ideas with a lot of job charts, allowances, and bribery involved.  
Here are a few snapshots from our weekend of soccer and baseball. Jordan's team played in a tournament across town and we spent a lot of time at the ballpark.  We left our house at about 1pm on Saturday and didn't get home until after midnight. Getting to church by 9am the next morning was quite an adventure..... I wish I had time to elaborate on my exciting porta-potty adventures and nursing in public but you can use your imagination, lets just say that in a perfect world there would be vats of hand sanitizer at these places!   


Emma (in pink) had 2 goals and 1 assist
We need a double, just a little double, D-O-U-B-L-E, double, double double!
Adjustment time?

Travis rallying the team

Leading off...

Nana and Papa with Eli

Halle playing in the mud

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Man Sharese you are a good mom and a good woman. I can't imagine spending the day at a ball park with a newborn. I also can't believe how much bigger Eli looks already. He is so cute.

Lydia said...

I agree with Amy. Portable potties and public nursing...You're amazing. That's pretty impressive that you made it to church the next morning, too.

It looks like you're going to have quite the busy summer with all the sporting events! We tried to get Tommy in a Tball class, but they filled with in hours of posting. I didn't realize its popularity. He'll be playing soccer instead. It should be fun.

Brett and Amy said...

Don't you wish there were playgrounds or at least grass surrounding instead of mud pits at every soccer/baseball field. Our kids that are "watching" end up being totally covered in it.