Saturday, June 7, 2008

Beck-isms


ELI

EMMA
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mooooom, 20 questions, Do black bears eat people?, Why?, I really want just one more Webkinz, Jordan is bothering me, Halle is taking my stuff, Can I hold Eli?, Can I log on to Webkinz?, Do you think my bus driver will like my haircut?, Did High School Musical r e a l l y happen?, If a dog and a wolf got in a fight.....who would win?, Why?, How?

JORDAN
Don't tell me what to do, I fed the dog last time, I don't want to do my homework, I weigh 50 lbs!, Have you seen my cup?, Where's my mouthguard?, I can burp whenever I want to, Did you see my hit?, Can I play Wii/Playstation?, The girls won't leave me alone, Where's my book?, I didn't do it!
MOM

Make your beds, Brush your teeth, Wash your hands, Clean up the polly pockets, Eat your food in the kitchen, You have got to be kidding me, That is not acceptable, Take off your shoes, Listen!, Don't spill the toothpaste!, I just scrubbed the floor, Get the dog outta here, SHHHH, Seriously..., Don't make me call your dad, I am counting to 3!

DAD
He is on my fantasy team, Jay Bruce is the bomb, Be tough, Who scratched my car?, That's what she said, Have you seen my wallet/keys/phone/sunglasses?, My allergies are killing me, I'll put it away later, I'll wear that tomorrow, Have you heard about the Cincinnati Flames?, Who tooted?, How do you spell _____?, Rock Chalk Baby


3 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh my gosh, this was so funny! What a great family.

Amy Eagleston said...

You seriously had me laughing out loud. You are so funny. I have always admired your outlook on life! That pick of Eli is super cute!

Kayla said...

Wow can I just say you have some really adorable kids! But then again they have some really good looking parents! Your beautiful!