Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HELP!

I want to blog, really I do, but my four kids and the tornadoes that follow in their wakes are killing me! I have lots of great ideas for posts but due to my backlog of laundry, messy house, icky bathrooms, school celebrations, swimming, baseball/soccer games, and unfinished projects.....I can't find any time to sit down and write. When I do, I seem to be a magnet for children to use me as their personal jungle gym. Not fun. So, if you happen to know a good cleaning lady, babysitter, laundromat, chef, or cheerleader who has extra time to spare, please send her my way. The way things are going, I might not be blogging much this summer:(

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

So sad...I love your posts. Sounds like you are need of summer camp!

Sina said...

I hear you and I feel the same way - though minus the stress of baseball and soccer!! I find denial works well - "My bathrooms are not dirty", "I don't really like sewing anyway", "I didn't just stick to my kitchen floor" it gets me through and makes going to the pool guilt free much easier.

Becky said...

I feel your pain... especially since today is the last day of school and Trevor leaves town tomorrow. How am I supposed to get ANYTHING accomplished? I think I'll go with Sina's theory...denial! :)

Looking forward to when you do have time. Your posts keep me smiling! :)