I especially liked the coach's description of his "9-year olders" and the close ups of the blue Nike cleats. I have a feeling Coach Crawford and I are going to be fast friends. Fershizzle.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Scouting Report
For those of you who have been left unsatisfied with the lack of actual "scouting reports" on this blog. Here you go. Travis found this gem on YouTube about the Georgia Gators/Yarddogs who we are going to be facing at our 8U World Series next week in Myrtle Beach. They are currently the #1 8U team in the nation according the USSSA rankings. But you knew that already, didn't you. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!! Ryan is going to get a kick out this one.
Intense!
I can't wait to see the flames video with some sweet special effects. I could film it for you, but I would probably get distracted zooming in on cute flip flops in the crowd.
OK, so where's Travis' footage of his team? I know he can do better than that after watching his cool Bri'ish footage.
We are currently working on our own team video to document our 8 year olders season. We just know that it will be hard to measure up to the level of special effects and commentary you just witnessed. Any background music suggestions?
Hmmm...I'll have to think about that one. I'm sure there's the perfect song out there. I'll get back to you.
Post a Comment