
Oh, to be four again. Halle had her birthday yesterday and I am savoring these times with her while she is still easily satisfied and excited for a simple celebration with our family and a few cousins. We have been out of town for most of August so her birthday crept up on me rather quickly. We made a quick plan to gather what family we could at the last minute and she never knew the difference. Halle is such a sweet, silly, fun-loving little girl and it doesn't take much to make her happy. I love to hear her laugh, talk to her imaginary friends, and listen to her takes on life as she knows it. She makes friends very easily and keeps me laughing all the time. Some of her favorite things are:
*"Machos and Smoovies"
*Mickey Mouse
*Polly Pockets & Little People
*Trips to the library
*Her tumbling class
*Preschool
*Being read to
*Walks to the park
*Swimming
*Cheetos
*Singing along to High School Musical 2 soundtrack
Here are a few pictures from our day:
Blowing out the candles
DON'T TRY THESE AT HOME. They are seriously addicting to make...and to eat!
New running shoes

Cousin Izzy and her amazing blue eyes
A fun Play-Doh set
A rare picture of Meatball and I
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLE!!!!
5 comments:
Wow, Halle's four?! Totally cute cupcake bouquet in the gumballs. I'm going to have to try that for the next party -gum is a big hit at our house right now.
Hi!
I am sorry I missed the festivities! I still have something for Trav and Jordan! i go in for my shoulder surgery on Weds., so I will be off for the next 6-8 weeks. Hopefully we can get together soon!
Love,
Katy
I need to know how to make those cupcake pops! They look so good, and my kids would go crazy over them!
Cute picture of you and the meatball!
P.S. I love getting to know your kids through your blog, and I especially love reading your perspective as a mom.
sharese i love your shirt! i almost got it except for the poofy sleeves maybe i will just get it anyways so we can wear it on the same day ok, or we could just get the circus tent shirt that would be ok with me too!
Post a Comment