Due to our yearlong baseball schedule, we have to cram our family vacation into a two week window after the season ends and before school starts. We are currently in Phoenix visiting Travis' parents on their mission and then we are heading up to Idaho this weekend. I will post when we return. For your enjoyment while we are away, here is one of my favorite commercials. I thought this would be a very fitting way to end the baseball season. And I promise that I won't post about baseball for at least a month.....until it all starts over again.
This commercial gives me the chills every time I see it.....at least until it gets to the Subway ad and continues on to the Jonas brothers (pretty sure they aren't into sports, unless you count the Disney Games as an athletic event). If you haven't ever watched the Little League World Series, you are really missing out. There is just something about seeing the raw, pure emotions on the young boys' faces. And then seeing the crazed you-better-make-me-proud-looks on their parents faces when the cameras pan over the crowd. It ends tomorrow so cheer on team Hawai'i in the championship game.
I am actually planning on starting up my own personal baseball blog so that I can focus on the other things that are worth recording in our familys' daily events. Then someday, I can blurb it all into a nice book for Jordan so he can read my highly intelligent thoughts on his baseball career throughout the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can so totally tell the Jonas boys don't play ball. Did you see the way he swung (is that a word?) his bat? Anyway, nice commercial. Such a cool world you guys belong to. Can't wait to see if Tommy wants to join it. Have fun on your family vacation!
P.S. Can you believe all the HHS people we're talking to on facebook? Who needs a reunion when we've got facebook.
Post a Comment