Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emma hoops it up


(In case you were wondering, she, #30, gets ALL of her athletic abilities from ME........no matter what you may hear on the contrary)

8 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She is good...Could totally take me :)

Lydia said...

That was impressive!

Annie said...

I am impressed! How old is she? I don't think I could even dribble a ball at her age, let alone make a layup!

Sina said...

Wow Sharese...it's even better on video than in person!!

Reese said...

Sina,
......probably because someone was talking your ear off next to you so you couldn't pay attention OR maybe the amazing videographer skills I possess OR those crazy kids we get to chase around.

Brett and Amy said...

Man, sweet! Doesn't it feel good when all your training sessions pay off? I know your sticking with the genetic thing, but aside from all that, kudos to you guys for keeping up with the daily training regime.

Mandee said...

Hi Beck Family! Sharese, I don't know that we've ever officially met, but we see your Christmas cards over at Dean & Carols. Thought we'd say hi!

Mandee (& Jamie) Hipwell

La said...

Emma is talented little ball player. Go girl!