
I just couldn't let the week go by without slipping in a token bath photo of our little meatball. He is going to be ONE in 6 short weeks and I can't believe how time has just flown by since he has been around. I was thinking yesterday how I wish I would have had the parental experience that I now possess with all of my kids so that I could have enjoyed them as much as I have enjoyed this one. Not that I didn't enjoy them, of course, but it has been so much nicer to not fret over the little things. This is the age I would like to be able to hit "pause" and stay for a while........the age where he is always happy to see me, easily satisfied, laughs on command, and doesn't have big homework projects that require my constant supervision.
7 comments:
Omh when did he grow up so fast. It seems like yesterday you had him. I hate that. He looks like such a happy baby.
Wish me luck with number four.
He is so so so cute. That picture is seriously awesome...Good job!
Every time I see this little guy he makes me smile. I want to adopt his approach to life. He's a real treasure Sharese.
I miss him and his yummy-ness. Those legs, those cheeks, that happy face...
I love the pic. Now you'll have to teach me how to do the frame too.
Oh my! He is darling. Seriously cute.
I actually might consider having another one if I could be guaranteed that he would be just like your meatball. Too bad I can't!
I hear you Sharese. I love this little age. (Although I don't know much else yet.)
Post a Comment