
Travis + power tools = missing fingers

That's more like it.
Somehow, Travis always manages to get out of doing the "dirty work". There is an infamous story from his youth of him lying on the trampoline in his backyard while all of his friends did his chores, just for the privilege of playing with him.
Hmmmmm. I don't think that would EVER work for me. Unless, any of you really want to hang out with me tomorrow afternoon...........all it would take is a few loads of laundry, window-washing, and closet organizing. I'll be waiting at the spa, just let me know when you finish up and we can chill.

Wait. I guess our friend didn't want those fingers anyway. He looks afraid.........very afraid. I know I would be.
(photos taken at pinewood derby help session)
(have I mentioned that we are just about the lamest scouting family out there?)
5 comments:
I think scouting is way over rated.
wow good for travis and little jordan, nice to see travis is learning some new skills.
You know, that kind of reminds me of Tom Sawyer.
You know, that more I learn about you and Travis, the more I want to live by you guys. You two are hilarious. I have the same sentiments with Jeff and any type of home improvement. He's fallen from a roof 30 feet from the ground (the way he placed the ladder is a story in itself), he's been electrocuted while putting up Christmas lights, and he once used brand new bed sheets to place under a homemade book shelf (that resembled the leaning tower of pisa) while he polished the wood. He thought the polish would wash out. Yes, i get very nervous and can totally relate :-)
Wait - is that respect or disrespect to the Milford Basketball Association coaches shirt?!? What is going on here. You may want to enlarge this photo and have it framed for Father's Day. Then it can be hung in a place of honor. And I'm glad to see that all 10 fingers are still there.
Post a Comment