Tuesday, March 31, 2009

                     Photobucket
                                       All-day baseball tournaments are the jam.

4 comments:

La said...

Halliburton is JAM! Way cute pic. Good work on the hair and the coat. I am impressed.

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure you got your jam lingo from me. Uh Halle is getting big I hate that i'm missing everyone growing up!

Lydia said...

I'm so out of touch. I have no idea what that saying means, but I do know that is one adorable girl.

Sina said...

It may not seem like it right now - but all day baseball tournaments is going to be one of those things that unify your family. When all your children are older and they get together as a family they will say things like, "Remember when we all would go watch Jordan's baseball games - all day every Saturday." Then they'll laugh and enjoy being together because they love each other so much because they spent so much time together as children. Then they will begin to praise you for all your hard work and all the effort you put into creating such a wonderful family. They will acknowledge your goodness and how much they love you. Keep it up Sharese - you are on the 20 year feedback plan!!