Meet "Guido"
....otherwise known as "Spike"
I held out through the required one-year waiting period before getting his precious locks trimmed. Sad as it was to see them go, it was time. Luckily I have a fantastic neighbor/fellow HOT mom of four/pro-hairdresser who will drop everything at a moment's notice to pop over when my kids are in need of a cut.

She had twins a couple of months after Eli was born. Whenever I am feeling sorry for myself, I need only to look out my window and know that she has twice the trouble (and cuteness) going on at her house. Mothers of twins should be sainted in my opinion. Thanks Tonya!



5 comments:
K. Meatball is cuteness.
I'm such a rule breaker! First of all, I cut Benji's hair when he was only 10 months. Secondly, I used clippers and just buzzed it.
Oh, and I love how Eli only has one sock on in a couple of those pictures!
Very handsome! Pretty risky though, having a singleton in the middle of twins. That has dogpile and drool written all over it.
Awwww..What a bunch of cuteness.
By the way, Josh is at our house right now. The poor guys has to endure my non-domesticity for the next few days. I felt bad that I didn't get up this morning to make him breakfast, but I honestly don't know how to make Grand-Slam style stuff without it looking like vomit. I pointed to the boxes of cereal instead. It won't get much better tonight either because I'm ordering pizza.
So...with Josh moving here, does this mean you might visit this area in the near future???
Sharise! Cool to hear from you on your blog- how cute. This is Sara Hosler who recently moved out of your ward by the way. I love finding acquaintances and keeping up with friends on here.
I gave Andrew his first haircut not too long ago and it didn't turn out quite so cute... I think he was 16 months- too short around the ears:(
Post a Comment