Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DIRT::it's what's for dinner

Photobucket
I believe in building immunity in my children the old fashioned way. There is nothing like a handful of sunflower seed shells, mixed in with some good clean dirt to ward off the common cold. (Actually, this is what lowering my germ standards looks like in real life.......the only way to make it through 60+ baseball games this summer)


Photobucket
My girls entertain themselves with whatever they can find, in this case: sticks. Normally, I would not let them swing and poke sharp things at eachother. Again, I have had to lower my parenting standards a bit to make it through.


Photobucket
I lose this one approximately nine times at each game. I found her "looking for ladybugs" under some abandoned bleachers. She had hives covering her entire body for the next three days.

Photobucket
He knows we are there on the sidelines. So, we will keep being there. Germs, allergens, dirt, sharp objects, and all.

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

You are a way good mom! And I love dirt!

amy16 said...

Death defying stunts aside, your pictures are amazing!

Amy F. said...

Your kids will remember your love and support! They are lucky kids!

Amy Eagleston said...

btw...I love inappropriateness so keep the comments coming! and what blog template are you using? i love that your pics show up so big and beautiful...idaho style

BA said...

I love this post. Haley cracks me up, and you have some sweet pics. Love the one of Jordan. The color balance, the focus, his cuteness. Perfecto! (They use that word a lot here, and it always makes me feel good when someone says it to me - really I did something perfect? I don't think we use it enough in the US. I'm also unsure if you're aloud to put this much in parenthesis).

Savage said...

That is why you are the best Mom EVER!