Saturday, July 18, 2009

{GIVEAWAY!!!}

Photobucket 
What is it about this picture that has Travis calling all his friends, shouting praises to the skies, and dreaming of future possibilities????

Be the first to comment with the correct answer to that question, and you will be the lucky winner of our very first giveaway!

And what is the prize, you ask?
Photobucket
Take your pick of any one of these gorgeous trophies currently occupying a large corner of our office.....
(I mean, ahem, equipment room).  

5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Lefty? That is a way cute pic!

Reese said...

Congrats, Amy..... Let me know when you have made your decision. I am very curious to find out which one strikes your fancy. Will it be the oversized faux-brass number in the back?? Or will you choose the plexiglass globe up front? Both are equally valuable AND equally decorative.

La said...

That little dude is going to have a career in modeling. Look at his little chubby GQ'n face.

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Hahah nice idea Sharese! Love the lefty pic of Eli!

Amy Eagleston said...

Actually, I'll pass on the prize I already have enough junk, I mean treasures, hanging out at my house.