Forgive the large amount of pictures. We took lots.......and I would love to go back just to take more.
First, we hit the swimming pool and waterslides. I am old. I have now reached the age where I don't enjoy thrill-seeking as much as I used to. And, I now do the same laugh/scream that my mom always does on rides. I couldn't help myself. I tried to stop it but with every stomach-dropping moment, there it was again.
Eli is still bitter about the whole 48 inch height requirement.
When Eli wants to eat, he eats. When it was time for dinner, he knew just the place to go.
We had some good times. And, as predicted.......my ticket collecting has come to an end for the summer. I think most kid incentive programs have about a 4-6 week lifespan. Ours got us through the end of June and now I would be okay if I didn't see another blue ticket until next summer. Now that I can see the start of the school year on the horizon, it is time to have some fun before the time flies and the bus is picking up my kids for their first day.
Now, I think moms should have a reward system. Wouldn't it be great if putting laundry away or scrubbing bathroom floors would earn me a trip to the mall? Alone?
Just an idea.






2 comments:
I agree completely Sharese. Let's come up with a plan!
What an awesome trip. Makes me want to pack up my boys and head to Lagoon.
Post a Comment