Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sneak peek

Photobucket
We managed to squeeze in one day of Disney while we were in Florida last week.  I took over 500 pictures while we were there so it may take me a while to get caught up.  I thought this was a funny one, though.  Eli isn't easily reduced to tears, so we didn't see this one coming.  I suppose no childhood is truly complete without a traumatizing encounter with a Disney character.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Classic, I love it!

Amy Eagleston said...

Classic!

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Okay let me just tell you how flippin' cute your kids are. I just want to give them all a big hug right now! Jordan looks so old...Jeez! Tell them I miss them!
Natalie

Brett and Amy said...

I love it! I'm so glad you captured it. Cohen, also not easily reduced to tears, experienced similiar trauma with the Red Robin bird -unfortunately we don't usually take the camera to restaurants.

Sina said...

Oh Sharese - I love that photo. It made me giggle!