You know those people you see at amusement parks who let their kids play in the water fountains while fully dressed?? I have seen them, I have looked away, I have vowed ne'er to join their ranks. But, a funny thing happened when I had my fourth. Well lots of funny things have happened, but in a nutshell, I learned to let a few things go. Like my bathrooms, my laundry, and my highlights, to name a few. So, on our way out of Animal Kingdom.....on the last day of our trip......after spending WEEKS at the baseball fields, we saw this fountain. And it called Eli's name.
See what I could have missed? He laughed and smiled with reckless abandon and those few moments were quite possibly the highlight of our trip.




5 comments:
I think those are the moments that we remember. You know...the unexpected one.
sharese eli is the jam
He is so cute! I know with baby number three I care way less about things that I did with my first two. I worry a little about what happens when number four comes along...
So, the other kids still weren't allowed to frolick with reckless abandon? I'm sure Jordan will seek counseling for his lost childhood moments.
I especially love the very last photo of Eli. What a joyful grin. Priceless!
Post a Comment