Monday, March 22, 2010

new toy

Travis picked up one of those new Flip Video cameras a few weeks ago 
and we have had a lot of fun with it.  I was skeptical of how good the quality
would really be coming from a device no bigger than a cell phone.  I was
wrong.  It takes HD quality video and can fit right in your pocket, which
will come in handy this summer.......Travis desires every at bat on video for further 
analyzation.  That is a lot of at bats.  I consider myself lucky to even see most
of those at bats without losing a child so I think this will be better than fumbling with our
video camera.  
Here is a quick clip from Jordan's first outdoor scrimmage of the year:

And, here is a classic moment from a car ride to Em's 
basketball game last week:

This clip makes me laugh because it shows the personality of each of our kids perfectly.
Eli: the follower
Halle: star in the making
Emma: closet singing sensation
Jordan: completely oblivious and deeply involved in a book





7 comments:

Idaho Stoker Family said...

I think I just died laughing at the Party in the USA clip! Somehow all of your kids together just made my day! I am so excited to come see you guys next week it will be a blast! Love ya! Natalie

Becky said...

I wanted one of those for Christmas so bad. Thought it would be great to take on the slopes with us. I almost bought one for Trevor so I could use it. After every hint in the world do you think I got one? Of course not. Maybe for Mother's Day?!?

LOVED Party in the USA...especially the fact that Eli's car seat straps fell down around his elbows. Classic for a 4th child!! :) Sorry, I had to chuckle at that one!

Sina said...

Awesome!! I love it. So fun to see your rock and roll family time. Eli is sooooo cute.

Unknown said...

So cute! Party in the USA!! I love that Jordan just reads his book the entire time hahaha

La said...

First, Natalie is like a grown up? Weird.
Second, Jordan has a heck of a swing! Serious. Swing.
Lastly, I think our kids would get along real well. It would be a regular party in the USA!

Amy Eagleston said...

That is awesome. It is stuff like that that will become family legend.

La said...

You so didn't ruin my vibe. I hear you and can I get an Amen?