We headed down to Pigeon Forge, TN last weekend for a baseball tournament. It was fun. And, now I can check the "stay at a cabin in Gatlinburg" off my lifetime to-do list. I blogged about the baseball part of our weekend here if interested.
We had a couple of hours to spare in between games on one of the days so we decided to venture into the Smoky Mountains National Park for a quick hike.
The hat Eli is wearing has become a permanent fixture. He is rarely seen without it on......goes to bed with it and puts it back on before he gets up.
We got home in the wee hours of Monday morning, slept for a few hours, and then headed over to Travis' parent's house for a BBQ and some pool time. Due to our baseball trip, we missed his younger brother's reception and wanted to see he and his lovely wife before they went back to school. (.....hoping to get off the family "bad" list in the near future. not likely, due to high probability of schedule conflicts w/family events)
"Mo cheeeps, pease"
My nephew, Nicholas, catching some air.
Here was my poor attempt of catching most of the cousins at the pool. Funny how you realize after the fact that a slightly better angle would have captured the moment a tad better. Will try again....
Hope you all had a great Memorial Day. Now that my younger sister is serving in the military, I have a newfound appreciation for those who have done so much for our country.



2 comments:
Love the pics! And that pool...I'd be spending most of my summer evening there!
I was wondering where you guys went off to. =) Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm so glad.
Post a Comment