Thursday, January 20, 2011

junior high dances....here we come

My younger brother, Dallin AKA: Keithtwentyone/crowdpleasa, is a true original.  He has dabbled in extreme unicycling, among other things, and now has moved on to breakdancing.  When we were home for Thanksgiving, he and his friends had nightly jam sessions in the gym in my parents' basement.  We would all gather around the window and watch, it was quite entertaining and my kids were super impressed.  Here is just a small sample:

We may not have our own gym to jam out in but there does tend to be a lot of kitchen dancing whenever a good song comes on.  So, while I may not have passed on any athletic genes to my kids.....they have definitely inherited the family rhythm.  Watch out junior high, these kids have moooooves.  Watch this in full screen, it is much better.....

8 comments:

Michelle said...

They've got rhythm all right! I love your blog!

Amy Eagleston said...

Sweet! I love Dallin/Keith/WhiteGangsterBoyFromIF and I love your kids' moves!

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

You GO GIRLS!

Unknown said...

Seriously your girls have got rhythm!

Amy F. said...

Where do they learn that stuff? I'm impressed!

Lydia said...

that was awesome! i was seriously laughing so hard, especially when Eli got out the paper towels and got his swerve on! i love how uninhibited your girls are! (and may i also complement you on what a clean floor you have?)

La said...

I LOVED that video. First, Dallin is a goofball. Second, your girls have got the skill to pay the bills!

Brett and Amy said...

Sweeet! Would've been nice if you turned the camera around. I know you had it perched on the counter whilst you got your own groove on. Kitchen dancing is the best! I think we're in need of the next Beck mixed tape.