Saturday, February 16, 2008

.....And another thing

Okay, so I was not planning on posting again for another few days but my kids just keep giving me such good material that I can't resist!  I walked up to Emma's room tonight to begin the bedtime routine and found this new addition to her wall.  (Notice the gallery of webkinz looking on.....)
I will be the first to admit that during my early teen years, my walls were plastered with pictures from Tiger Beat of Kirk Cameron, NKOTB, Milli Vanilli, Debbie Gibson and many more.  I am just thinking that my 6 year old little girl is a bit too young for this!  I have tried to reason with her that it just doesn't compliment the room decor and after going back and forth, we have settled on keeping it up for the night and then moving it to her bulletin board for the future.  Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Well you wouldn't want to disappoint the stuffed animals. I am with you though I like my kids to have there rooms a certain way. Of course they aren't old enough to tell me any different so I have no advice.

Brett and Amy said...

WEE LOVE HIGH SCOOL MUSICL
GAVIN

Brett and Amy said...

I'm so sorry! Their rooms had such unblemished cuteness. When Gavin was going through his Star Wars thing, we let him hang stuff on the back of his door so we never had to see it. It's worth a try, but it doesn't seem to be working with Addie. Good luck!

Reese said...

Thanks for the tip! Now I have to just sell Emma on how special the back of her door is:)