Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I wish I was a little bit taller.........





This is Jordan and Emma practicing basketball in the backyard during a snowstorm on Monday.......The weather was actually quite nice to begin with and then quickly changed to a white out. Not to worry, we had hot cocoa ready to warm them up when they got inside! We promised to take them bowling for family night if they finished everything on their lists.......so we called some friends and headed over to the Rainbow Bowl for some sweet glow in the dark fun! I decided to opt out and just be a spectator due to some wardrobe malfunctions I am dealing with at the moment......Its about time to break out the mu-mus, cuz the pants are 'bout to give out!
And here is my creative project for the weekend.....special thanks to my niece, Isabelle, for being my little ribbon muse!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those look so cute...you are so great!