I have the blahs.......be warned that this will be a full on venting session so if you want something happy or positive to read, this is not the place! I am hoping that by getting it all out here, I can save my husband and children from the effects of my self pity. The fact is, I am tired. I am tired of this cold weather, too many snow days/delays, piles of wet coats and boots strewn all over, runny noses, recurring coughs, and all things winter related. I am tired of being pregnant, not being able to see my feet, being pasty white, wearing all things maternal, feeling awkward, clumsy, forgetful, and of having cleavage in all the wrong areas. I am tired of craving carrots and other things in large quantities because lets face it, they give me terrible heartburn and bad gas!
I am tired of being irritable and of causing my husband and kids to be irritable as well. I am very tired of our dog. I am tired of 100 questions about bears, wolves, snakes, Troy and Gabriela, teenagers, webkinz, locations of all things lost, and where babies come from. I am tired of unfinished projects, mold in my bathrooms, polly pockets, and toothpaste smeared on sinks. I am also tired of driving all over the city for baseball, soccer, and church activities.
Lastly, I am tired of Jayhawk losses........seriously, this is not the year to be causing grief or disappointment at our house and it has been 20 years since they have won the title, which means 20 years of obsessing over the next one............
Okay, so I could go on and on but I think that will do for now and I feel better already. I promise to be more positive in the future although I do enjoy keeping it real because who wants to read any more blogs about perfect people who do everything right?
2 comments:
Loved reading your post -and that you publicly admitted to having bad gas. Still laughing over that one! Just tell me which Saturday your free for a "girls runaway"...I mean getaway. Just no carrots before hand please now that I am aware of the effects, and it is a bit of a drive.
Love the honesty. I too am super sick of winter and cold and more than ready for summer. Fortunately I am not pregnant so I don't have that to complain about.
Post a Comment