In the early fall, Travis' parents were called to be mission presidents.....the only details they were given was that they would be called to a Spanish-speaking mission and they would find out where they were going in February. The last few months have been filled with anticipation as we all tried to guess where they would go and they even sponsored a contest with a free airline ticket to visit for the correct guess. Well, tonight they opened their call and ..............they have been asked to serve in the Arizona Phoenix mission!!!


We are so excited for them and know that they will do a wonderful job and have a lasting effect on the missionaries they work with as well as all of the people they come in contact with over the next 3 years. We were all laughing tonight as we discussed the pros and cons of the location~with it being a short flight away, it will be easy to visit, which could be a good or a bad thing! (BTW........I must have been in the zone because I guessed it!! My kids were very worried that I would leave them behind but I made sure to let them know I wouldn't go alone~)
2 comments:
That is so cool. I am pretty good at guessing mission calls myself...Well, I have gotten one right in my life...that is pretty good, right?
Go Arizona, maybe I will run into them when I move there in 15 months! But who's counting right!
Post a Comment