
This is busy season at our house. No, Travis is not preparing for tax deadlines........ its a good thing that he didn't go into accounting because I don't think that his boss or coworkers would appreciate the level of distraction that occurs from now until the first weekend in April. The kids and I have found that it is a great time to have our requests granted.......it is highly likely to get a "Yeah, whatever" answer to just about any question we ask whether it be for new furniture, ice cream for dinner, use your imagination. There are just so many things to consider:
upsets, #1 seeds, cinderella stories, bad calls, message boards, conference tournaments, march madness, bubble teams, sportscenter, sweet sixteen, elite eight, final four, espn, replays, brackets, brackets, and more brackets, ncaa, one shining moment, mascots, regionals, tickets, selection show, field of 64, rankings, stats, tournament pools, snubs, rivalries, cutting down the nets.........Yeah, we got all that!
In case you didn't know, this weekend is like Christmas at our house. Right now we are in the thick of the conference tournaments and they all lead up to Sunday evening with the selection show as the pinnacle of excitement. Just know, when Kansas wins, things are very good at our house. For some reason this commercial cracks me up.....I guess I know too many fans just like this guy......check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMDIC8DOLUg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMDIC8DOLUg
2 comments:
Let March Madness begin!!!
I'm impressed with your knowledge, but am in need of a translator.
Post a Comment