Just had to add an update to my last post. It was a good weekend with the Jayhawks winning the Big 12 and getting a #1 seed in the ncaa tournament. Last night was filled with serious bracket contemplation, possibilities, future match-ups, etc........I will be sure to post our family members' brackets so you can see our picks. While I don't fully get into the games, I do share the same living space and here is a sampling of sound bites from this weekend.....mainly directed at the TV~
C'MON BABY!, PULL IT!, YESSIR!, ATTA BABY!, NO THREES!, YESSSSS!, NO!NO!NO!, NO FOULS!, MISS IT MISS IT!, GIVE IT TO SHERRON...or insert any players' name, CALL TIME OUT!, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!, pause for texting, GET ON HIM!, PUSH IT UP THE COURT!, GIVE IT TO HIM!, WOO HOO!, lots of clapping, SOOOOPER MARIO!, C'MON BABY-ONE MORE!, CAN YOU FEEL IT?, GETTING CLOSER!, fist pumping, floor pounding, more and more texting..........and AHHHHHH, WE DID IT!
The kids really got into the games as well, they love to watch with their dad. Halle just ran around pushing the button on our plush jayhawk to blast the fight song, Emma kept saying, "fake to the left!", and Jordan found that if he waved his hands overhead, the foul shots would go in and if he waved them at waist level, the shots would miss. We must have superpowers! Travis also found that the right combination of KU sweatshirts worn seemed to help out as well. Here is the updated bracket....Oh, the possibilities!

3 comments:
sharese you better be filling one out because I sure am! Maybe you will do better than travis!
Wow, I relived some of my childhood days when I read your post...my brother hasn't changed at all. Good luck!
I'm so impressed with your basketball knowledge and terminology, Sharese! Good luck with all the Madness!
Post a Comment