After a very emotional and very close game against that pesky Davidson team last night, I am glad to announce that our walls are still standing, the remotes are all intact, children are all accounted for, and the Jayhawks are going to the Final Four!!! Travis is in a quandry over whether or not to attend the festivities in San Antonio......I think he is afraid of Murphy's Law rearing its ugly head. He has decided that if he goes, I will most likely go into labor and his team will lose OR if he stays home, he will miss being there in person to see them win the championship and I will not have the baby until the middle of April. What's a guy to do?Monday, March 31, 2008
Final Four, Baby!
After a very emotional and very close game against that pesky Davidson team last night, I am glad to announce that our walls are still standing, the remotes are all intact, children are all accounted for, and the Jayhawks are going to the Final Four!!! Travis is in a quandry over whether or not to attend the festivities in San Antonio......I think he is afraid of Murphy's Law rearing its ugly head. He has decided that if he goes, I will most likely go into labor and his team will lose OR if he stays home, he will miss being there in person to see them win the championship and I will not have the baby until the middle of April. What's a guy to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rock Chalk Baby!
Wow you guys are really die hards there in the Beck household. IMPRESSIVE>
Post a Comment