My good friend, Amy, posted this on her blog and I got such a good laugh that I thought I should share it as well. My favorites are #3 and #11.....can you believe that this was acceptable treatment of women? We have come a long way! Thanks Amy!
My favorite is #6 because we all know how men are just so much more proactive than women...They are also amazing multi-taskers...Good thing they taught us how. I am totally not a man hater but it is a good thing that I wasn't entering the work force in 1943.
Love it! Yes, maybe #8 could help me. If I only had my hair tidied and a fresh coat of lipstick, I'm sure that I could scrub those toilets a little more efficiently.
I read this on Amy's site, and I just had to read it again for a good laugh. I seriously can't believe people got away with thinking and acting like this. Unbelievable!
We are a family of six (plus one rowdy dog and near-dead guinea pig). This is my attempt to document the ups and downs as we try to raise our children to be come responsible, moral, upstanding, athletic citizens. Miracles happen, right? We are religious. We try to do good. We live for sidelines/bleachers/stadium seating.......really, anything that involves sports will do. Oh, and we like to win! Please remember that this is a blog and I would rather record the good stuff than every tantrum or unflattering photo that comes our way.
3 comments:
My favorite is #6 because we all know how men are just so much more proactive than women...They are also amazing multi-taskers...Good thing they taught us how. I am totally not a man hater but it is a good thing that I wasn't entering the work force in 1943.
Love it! Yes, maybe #8 could help me. If I only had my hair tidied and a fresh coat of lipstick, I'm sure that I could scrub those toilets a little more efficiently.
I read this on Amy's site, and I just had to read it again for a good laugh. I seriously can't believe people got away with thinking and acting like this. Unbelievable!
Post a Comment