Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Bath

Here are some photos from Eli's very first bath.  What you can't see are the three older siblings crammed in as closely as possible to observe and share in the experience.  We think that he loved his bathtime and appreciated the photography skills of his big brother, and the splashing, spraying, and towel holding of his big sisters.  





6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

What a cutie! The pics turned out really cute. I am usually so stressed during the first bath that they don't turn out very well.

Brett and Amy said...

Eli is so dang cute!

Kayla said...

He is a really good looking new born. Usually new borns are ugly and wrinkled but he is very hansome!

Lydia said...

Before I read the last sentence, I was wondering how you were holding the camera and giving him a bath at the same time. I mean you are Wonderwoman!

He is so cute, Sharese! So very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind,I stumbled onto your blog when Travis sent the link to Thom.

Congrats! Eli is SOOO very cute! I can't WAIT for our lil girl to be born! 7 weeks or so and counting! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind,I stumbled onto your blog when Travis sent the link to Thom.

Congrats! Eli is SOOO very cute! I can't WAIT for our lil girl to be born! 7 weeks or so and counting! :-)