Sunday, April 27, 2008

Has Anyone Seen The Camera?

Our camera went missing today, but I think I have it narrowed down to one very likely suspect......





3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I have always thought that Jordan looks like Travis but he totally looks like Dallin in those pics...Maybe it is just the silly faces.

Brett and Amy said...

By George! You've solved yet another mystery. I love it when they leave their mark. Eli has started writing on walls and clothes lately. What does he write? Eli. It doesn't take too long to figure out who did it. I'll know we have a gifted child when they start writing a siblings name.

Lydia said...

That is so funny! Every now and then I'll upload my memory card full of pictures, and I'll find about thirty close-up pictures of each of Tommy's toys. Sadly, his pictures were about ten times better than mine.