Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

We had a busy but fun holiday weekend.  Travis and Jordan have been walking around with very puffy chests due to a solid spanking of the Milford Fire baseball team on Saturday.  They were previously undefeated for two years so their victory was very sweet indeed.  
We got zero yard work done this weekend but had a blast at our ward picnic and swimming at Nana and Papa's house.  Here are a few pics from our day~


Isn't he just the cutest little meatball you have ever seen?





Jordan AKA "the good sport"


"I don't wanna jump, I don't wanna jump, Ahhhhh!"

Chillin' in the pool
Posted by Picasa

p.s.  Be sure to check out our youtube clips as I have not figured out how to embed video yet.  Travis posted some footage from his trip across the pond that is sure to go down as a classic.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

He IS a cute little meatball. Looks like a fun day!

Amy Eagleston said...

Your little Meatball is so so cute. What a fun day at the pool and the video of Travis and his brother in London is hillarious.

Lydia said...

Sharese, I just finished watching the London video. Hilarious! Travis' brother has quite the Bri'ish accent.

Brett and Amy said...

Eli is so dang cute!