Couldn't leave Halle without a back to school post of her own. She has been SO excited to start preschool this year. She is my little social butterfly and really just enjoys attention, period. She picked out her own outfit (seems to be the theme this year) and counted down the hours and minutes until it was time to go.

Here she is in the first day of school pose

From the side

And, finally a shot from behind. At least I think she is under there somewhere.

So excited that she didn't even notice me leave. Hooray for preschool! 2.5 hours of entertainment and fun for her and 2.5 hours of errands and manic cleaning for me!
5 comments:
Hey i recognize that dress!!! I bet its soo nice to have all your kids in school, even if just for a few hours. Its nice to have a little peace and quiet!
I love the backpack with little legs poking out from beneath and pigtails up top.
I love the backpack! She is seriously so cute!
The backpack shot is priceless!
www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com
She is so cute and Stoker ALL THE WAY!
Post a Comment