I'm in awe of your wink. I'm sitting at the computer trying to hold a wink for the "camera", and my face is all distorted. So either you got lucky and caught one of those quick winks that doesn't do much facial damage, or you have some serious winkage skills. You keep me amazed with your talents. I'll totally vote for you.
We are a family of six (plus one rowdy dog and near-dead guinea pig). This is my attempt to document the ups and downs as we try to raise our children to be come responsible, moral, upstanding, athletic citizens. Miracles happen, right? We are religious. We try to do good. We live for sidelines/bleachers/stadium seating.......really, anything that involves sports will do. Oh, and we like to win! Please remember that this is a blog and I would rather record the good stuff than every tantrum or unflattering photo that comes our way.
14 comments:
Oh my stinkin heck! This is GREAT!!!
You guys look Awesome!
That is hilarious! You guys make a great McCain and Palin.
HI-LARIOUS! I don't see many "fundamental differences" between you and the real thing!
LOL! Seriously.
I just keep coming back for more...So funny!
You guys look like the REAL thing! I love it!!!
Way funny! I love it!
I know I've said this a million times...but seriously, you make me laugh. I love it! You two are so much fun.
I'm in awe of your wink. I'm sitting at the computer trying to hold a wink for the "camera", and my face is all distorted. So either you got lucky and caught one of those quick winks that doesn't do much facial damage, or you have some serious winkage skills. You keep me amazed with your talents. I'll totally vote for you.
Where's your freakin Goater.
as always Sharese makes you look good.
LOVE IT!
Sharese you are killin me. Do you remember our two headed monster costume? We worked hard on that one. Miss those times.
I'm impressed that you dress up for Halloween, and wow, Tina Fey better watch out!
Post a Comment