Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

~a little late~
~and yes, the hat dictated the entire color scheme~
(except my brother-in-law ruined any future wearings for Emma when he called her "Blossom")

5 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

Way cuter than Blossom, I love the hat!

Noelle and Corey said...

Merry Christmas to you! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. It's so fun to see your family- they are darling! It is too bad we never got together in Ohio. Maybe we''l head back for a Buckeyes game someday.

Lydia said...

The Blossom reference made me laugh right out loud :-) I can only imagine your dismay when you heard that. That is such a cute Christmas card, and I think the hat is the best part. So cute.

By the way, I left a long-winded message on your facebook. I didn't know where to write the message, so I put it on there hoping it would make it to your email.

I hope you guys have a great New Year!

Lydia said...

I can tell I'm not quite sane right now because I thought I left you a message on facebook, but now I remember writing a very long message and clicking on the "post" button when a nice error message came up, which made me say something unnecessary...which cued my kids' attention...which forced me to sit down with the kids and teach them once again what not to say when frustrated. Then I forgot to try to post the message again.

So...with that said, my message was along the lines of apologizing for not getting back to you after reading your comment about driving through your area during our road trip to Florida. We actually didn't drive through that part. We drove through St. Louis then headed south to the Nashville area. I mentioned to Jeff that I'd like to make a detour on the way back to Minnesota, so we're hoping to map out something where we can stop in and say hello. I'd love to see you again. Are you guys going to be around the last week in January?

La said...

I love the hat. Your kids are dang. I enjoy your blog.